Location: Woburn, MA
Job Title: Senior Digital Product – Marketing Manager
Focus EduSolutions is seeking to hire a Senior Digital Product – Marketing Manager for a fast-paced and high growth market segment. You should be able to operate strategically and execute marketing campaigns efficiently and effectively that deliver on revenue positive outcomes. You will have the opportunity to navigate and manage client expectations at the various product launch and delivery stages. You will be responsible for driving and managing multiple online programs currently operating for different colleges and universities. Each online program is identified as a product.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The role demands actively supporting each product’s marketing goals, with researched and forward-thinking marketing strategies that will be the basis for delivering effective marketing campaigns to drive lead generation for various programs.
- Building new and improving the effectiveness of marketing campaigns for various products. The marketing campaigns are launched on multiple media platforms.
- You will have to continually research and validate the product campaigns’ effectiveness with specific strategies that are well researched based on established trends and ongoing market changes.
- Provide creative direction to production teams to build various marketing collaterals. It involves ongoing-collaboration with the UI and UX teams.
- You should be proficient in using marketing tools like HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Experience working with various LMS and their functions to deliver end to end attribution.
- You will have to demonstrate the ability to accurately measure the campaigns’ effectiveness through various product delivery stages to deliver on the stated outcomes. It would include, but is not limited to, providing high quality leads for multiple campaigns.
- You will be actively tracking industry trends and opportunities and demonstrating appropriate changes reflected in the messaging and campaigns overall.
- Make strong recommendations about changes in outcomes to the market segmentation, which could include making changes to various personas that reflect consumer behavior changes.
- Actively track the performance of all the campaigns through its lifecycle.
- The ability to establish redundancies as and when applicable and make changes that impact the marketing spends towards the campaigns.
- Required to report on the campaigns periodically and update all the stakeholders and clarify the marketing campaigns’ overall effectiveness and there alignment to the goals.
- Make recommendations on budgets for various products and propose the channelization of media spends.
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver on emails, design/ style-changes, and user experience design models to manage messaging consistent with product marketing goals on various social media platforms.
- Actively manage all upstream and downstream communication with the company’s clients.
- Collaborate on new marketing initiatives for building new products will include providing strategic insights and research at various stages of the product prospecting and deployment.
- Recommend and implement cost savings across various products involving implementing suggestions to improve the lead score quality. The quality of lead score is established by its effectiveness to convert into an applicant leading to enrollment in the online program.
- Report on the market successes, redundancies, and active trends and suggest measures to stakeholders to improve forecasting and future planning
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- A minimum of 5+ years of prior experience in digital and product marketing.
- Have strong analytical and data mining capabilities. It would be best if you had advanced skill sets in designing and managing web analytics and not limited to google analytics.
- Comprehend various LMS, architecture, integration, and their need to deliver on end-to-end attribution to generate the ROI for the products in a segment.
- Experience in marketing to higher ed will be an asset to the role.
- Should have the ability to quickly adapt to new market segments and identifying more unique opportunities within each product segment.
- Have experience in building landing pages, campaigns, and microsites.
- Should have demonstrable experience in comprehending complex product marketing challenges within a segment and the ability to offer solutions that have created positive revenue outcomes.
- You should be able to demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver on the outcomes.
We are currently operating remotely, this position will be required to actively collaborate virtually with all academic teams and stakeholders. All applications and responses will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org