Location: Woburn, MA
Focus EduSolutions is an education management company that collaborates with Colleges and Universities for building new online programs by leveraging its ‘Best Of Class’ experience towards marketing, student enrollment, and retention, and building personalized and differentiated online content learning experiences with online courses. Our programs also include professional development and a broad range of Industry partnerships that boost the program outcomes. A majority of our online programs are designed to benefit the working adults.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Focus EduSolutions is seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for implementing marketing plans for various current and future online programs for leading Universities and Colleges that are partnered with Focus EduSolutions.
You will be part of a team that will champion and drive creative ideas which in turn will be required to drive growth opportunities for the company.
- You will be actively engaged in building brand campaigns for selling online programs and solutions to various audiences.
- You will actively engage and support the online admissions team responsible for student enrollments to the various online programs.
- You will be responsible for designing brochures, building pitch decks and web conference materials.
- You are expected to be well versed in using HubSpot for designing and implementing online campaigns and workflows along-with the ability to consistently track and report timely progress.
- We also expect that you demonstrate proficiency in using HubSpot and the Salesforce CRM, as you will be required to manage mass marketing Campaigns by interfacing and managing various CRM activities.
- You will also be responsible for managing social media messaging platforms for various online programs.
- Responsible for building marketing collaterals for new online programs.
- Execute budgetary spending for various digital marketing functions including online campaigns.
The Role And Your Skill Sets, the ‘Must-Haves’:
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years prior experience in digital marketing and have worked preferably in eLearning/Higher Education/Publishing.
- Collaborated with admissions/enrollment teams.
- Experience in developing and managing customized digital market campaigns.
- Good listening skills. Possess Strong and effective communication and analytical skills
- Team collaboration skills
More About Focus Edusolutions
Focus EduSolutions, Inc. is part of the US $20 Billion online education market.
Focus EduSolutions is an Online Program Management Company, located in Woburn, MA. that works in collaboration with our partners in higher education to take existing instructional content and transform it into engaging online degree programs. Our portfolio of services includes, but not limited to design and development of competency-based online courses, strategic market research, enrollment management, and retention services. Our services are tailored to the needs of our partners and supported by a process of continuous improvement resulting in better student engagement leading to a higher level of student retention.
This is not a remote position.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
You Can Submit Your Application To The Link Below