We are looking for enthusiastic Admissions Representatives to contribute in generating enrollments for our partner institutions offering online college degree programs. You will be responsible for generating prospective student leads over the phone and qualifying the leads to hand them over to our enrollment team. To be successful in this role you must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. You must be comfortable presenting information about our partner online programs to a combination of past inquiries, alumni, and cold calls over the phone.
The goal is to help the online programs grow by bringing in prospective students.
- Contact prospective students to inform them about online degree programs using scripts
- Answer questions about programs or the institution
- Ask questions to understand prospective student goals
- Direct prospects to the enrollment team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Go the “extra mile” to meet quota and facilitate future enrollments
- Keep records of calls and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Ability to learn about online degree programs and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
About the Company:
Focus EduSolutions is a strategic venture and a part of the US $20 Billion online education market. We are a provider of e-Learning Solutions, and in our pursuit of building strategic partnerships with colleges and universities as well as industrial thought leaders, Focus EduSolutions offers Online Program Management (OPM) services, which enable our partners to overcome the challenges they are facing in the ever-changing academic landscape.
About the Department:
Our Recruiting and Enrollment team supports the online program admissions efforts of our partner institutions and works from the Focus EduSolutions headquarters in Woburn, MA. Telesales executives are office-based at Woburn and are required to reach out to prospective students seeking admissions in various online programs. You will also be required to manage and maintain student relationships, all through making and taking phone calls.