Location: Woburn, MA
Job Title: Senior Manager of Industry Partnerships
Focus EduSolutions is dedicated to the development of powerful and engaging online degree programs with partnering institutions. We utilize technology as one of the tools to deliver on our mission which is workforce readiness degree programs. The development of online degree programs that focus on employability and workforce readiness is at the core of who we are and what we do. Aligning the competencies that industry expects of employees with learning outcomes from our degree programs is the result of relationships we establish with industry partners. Our Senior Manager of Industry Partnerships (SMIP) is an important conduit for establishing and maintaining the relationships we integrate into our development, deployment and continuous improvement model.
Job Role Definition
The SMIP is responsible for growing and maintaining key industry partnerships that require a continuous expansion of relationships and knowledge within the identified industry segments. This role is ideal for an individual who is naturally curious and is adept at building a network of relationships.
- Continuously research, learn, understand and engage with all key industry stakeholders in assigned business segments.
- Be a strong team player and actively develop relationships and opportunities within the industry segments to maximize current key partnerships and drive new partnerships.
- Stay current on industry employability issues and employment trends and communicate internally and externally with partnering institutions.
- Clearly communicate the issues and obstacles uncovered from industry partners that will lead to strong program development and meaningful competencies being developed.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure a successful implementation roll-out and execution of key metrics.
- Demonstrate leadership in relationship development and management by directing all internal and external stakeholders involved in order to ensure the advancement of the relationship.
- Summarize and communicate follow-ups and next steps for every partnership engagement.
Required Skills, Experiences and Competencies
A minimum of 5 years of experience in increasingly successful account management positions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office, CRM and Sales Reporting tools.
- Possesses a high level of comfort working with complex situations where numerous sources of information must be integrated and interpreted
- Has the ability to build trusting relationships with customers and internal staff and then to maintain and deepen those relationships within partnering institutions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at different levels within organizations.
- Proven ability to work independently and to coordinate with peers and superiors
- Ability to travel as may be required within or outside the assigned territory region.
Focus EduVation. Inc.
500 West Cummings Park
Suite 2700, Woburn, MA – 01801