Job Title: Manager of Retention
Focus EduSolutions is dedicated to the development of powerful and engaging online degree programs with partnering institutions. We utilize technology as one of the tools to deliver on our mission which is workforce readiness degree programs. The development of online degree programs that focus on employability and workforce readiness is at the core of who we are and what we do. We partner with higher education institutions assuming the upfront development and deployment costs in return for a long term commitment and revenue share model. The ability to attract and retain students is critical to the effectiveness of the programs that we develop. The Manager of Retention (MOR) plays a vital role in helping our partners to scale the programs we develop with them.
Job Role Definition
Online student retention is a critical component of our engagement with partners. The MOR is therefore an important role in the success of our organization. Ensuring that the programs we launch have clearly defined strategies to retain the highest percentage possible of incoming students is the highest priority of this role.
- The successful candidate will work with partnering institutions to develop and implement a comprehensive retention program for each program we launch.
- The program will be developed for deployment in an online learning format.
- The MOR will lead workshops and trainings for faculty.
Required Skills, Experiences and Competencies
- Experience with college success programs and online learning resources
- Success in teaching online courses
- Knowledge of the reasons why students do not persist with their education
- Experience training faculty
- Experience with collaborative teaching techniques
- Understanding of how to develop learning communities
Focus EduVation. Inc.
500 West Cummings Park
Suite 2700, Woburn, MA – 01801