Location: Woburn, MA
Job Title: Director of Program Effectiveness
Focus EduSolutions is dedicated to the development of powerful and engaging online degree programs with partnering institutions. We utilize technology as one of the tools to deliver on our mission which is workforce readiness degree programs. The development of online degree programs that focus on employability and workforce readiness is at the core of who we are and what we do. We partner with higher education institutions assuming the upfront development and deployment costs in return for a long-term commitment and revenue share model. The effectiveness of the programs that we develop is imperative in this model. The Director of Program Effectiveness (DPE) is a critical role in the deployment and overall program management phase of the programs.
Job Role Definition
The DPE is the coordinator for all activities that must be performed to successfully develop and launch an online degree program. The ability to understand the roles and responsibilities and interconnectedness of the processes and facets of college administration is a critical skill for this position.
- Plan the delivery of new programs and associated activities in accordance with the goals of the partnering organization.
- Manage and implement the long-term goals and objectives to achieve defined outcomes of the program.
- Help to develop and manage the budget and operating plan to support the program.
- Assess the strengths of the program within the established effectiveness framework and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure that the program has a clear path to accreditation by relevant accreditation bodies.
- Help with the development of processes to measure effectiveness.
- Oversee the collection and maintenance of records on learning the effectiveness of the program for statistical purposes according to FERPA privacy policies.
- In consultation with the Executive Director, recruit, interview and select well-qualified program staff
- Ensure that the program operates within the approved budget
- Monitor and approve all budgeted program expenditures
Required Skills, Experiences and Competencies:
- Knowledge of program management
- Experience in higher education management and leadership
- Ability to multi-task and understand the workings of higher education institutions such as a financial aid, competency-based learning models, and online learning.
Focus EduVation. Inc.
500 West Cummings Park
Suite 2700, Woburn, MA – 01801