Location: Woburn, MA
Focus EduSolutions is seeking candidates for the position of Admissions Associate. This is an entry-level position with significant opportunity for growth. Successful candidates must be prepared to learn admission application processing, application review, and attend on- and off-campus recruitment events as the campus admissions representative.
The job will require:
- Interfacing with prospective students by telephone and email
- Providing support for recruitment events, both on-and off-campus
- Responding to inquiries on admissions requirements, application status, and general information
- Communicating criteria for academic programs for new and transfer students
- Assisting in answering phone calls and e-mails requesting information on admissions standards, the admissions process, costs, and the College in general
- Responsible for application processing and review
- Good verbal, organizational, and presentation skills are a must. Also, must have a strong interest in working with students in a team centered atmosphere. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver them according to established deadlines.
- Travel in the Boston area is expected.
General knowledge of an admissions function in a college environment
Excellent verbal, organizational and presentation skills
Experience working with Admissions/or Student Services
Valid driver’s license